God Can Do Anything Suddenly

 


He Can Do Anything Suddenly


Isaiah 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."


It is better to know who God is and what He can do. This will help to enjoy His favour. Any misconception about God can spell problems. If God's nature and attributes are not properly understood, there is the danger of running downhill. God is love. He is peace. He can do what He says He can do. Nothing is impossible with Him. He is Almighty. 

God can take the time to do anything He choose to do for us. It may appear slow but it is always for our good. This will take patience on our part. God makes promises and these promises may only come to pass when the time is right. The right time will depend on whether we fulfill our part or not. He has no problem fulfilling His part. 

Though God may sometimes appear slow but sometimes He can come in suddenly. This sudden move of God may come as a surprise to many. Suddenness suggests that we are not prepared to see Him in action or that He comes earlier than we expected. There is a lot that God will do suddenly. The earlier we are prepared the more likely we are not taken unawares.

The 'SUDDENNESS' of God could be for good especially if we are prepared or it can be to our disadvantage if we are not prepared.


Get Prepared:

Isaiah 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."


God can do suddenly anything He so choose to do. If you will pay attention to Him, you will be prepared. It will not take you unawares.


"... I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."


Good things will come to pass. They will come to pass if we are prepared to receive them from the Lord God. Whether they will come suddenly or not, we are expected to be prepared. How do we get prepared?


 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them..."


Before they come to pass, God will declare them to us. There is a heavenly signal pointing to what God will do. God will reveal them to us in advance. It will take faith on our side. God will visit you personally in the coming days. He will make clear to you certain issues in your life. Are you ready? Some things will come to you suddenly while others may come in the process of time.


Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts."


Men and women who will be guided by God will enjoy divine favour, protection, deliverance, provision and much more. These sometimes come suddenly.


"...the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come ..."


Is there any reason why God does things suddenly? Possibly because the adversary will be taken unawares. In case you do not know, you have an adversary. The devil is the enemy of both God and man. If the devil is not taken unawares, much havoc will be done by him. If he is preparing for an event to take place next week, God can take him unawares today. For a child of God, he/she is well prepared today.


 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come..."


Get prepared! The message from God will be very clear. Get prepared God is helping you. Be watchful unto prayer. Let your spiritual sensors pick the heavenly signal and move in the right direction.


The Acts 16:26 "And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed."


Deliverance from God is coming. God can come now. The chain that is holding you back will be broken. You have to play your part. What ever is demanded from you, go do it. God's visitation will come suddenly, miracles can happen suddenly. The rapture and the second coming of Jesus will come suddenly, within the twinkling of an eye, it will come when most men are unprepared. Let every moment be a prepared moment.


Pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, keep me prepared. Whatever you are about to do suddenly, I am ready. I drop anything that is holding me back and I look up to you.

I thank You for answered prayers in Jesus' name. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Healing And Health

Jesus Knew When To Start And When To Stop

Day 18: Prayers, Answers And Deliverance