The End of The Saint Of God



The End Of The Saint Of God

Psalms 116:15 "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."

We reap what we sow. We harvest what we plant. This is true in all areas of life. When we sow good and righteousness, we harvest blessings and favour of the Lord. When we sow evil and wickedness, we reap curse and damnation. This law (of sowing and reaping) works no matter who is involved. If all a man does is to sow what he does not have a plan to reap, he is putting himself on harm's way. For the righteous, the harvest will come when the final transition comes i.e. when he transits from time to eternity, when he dies or when this world folds up. In the thereafter, the reward for weldoing will be handed down to him. For this, the Lord God is pleased.

"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."

When the saint of God dies, God is pleased. He is pleased because, finally, the saint will no longer face the corruption of the world and the assault of satan. Finally, the saint will enjoy true bliss, joy and eternal reward. No more sickness, no more affliction, no more lack and want, no more enmity, no more battles to fight. This is what everyone should desire. This is precious in the sight of God.
The physical death is a transition from the physical earth to the eternal heaven. It is a glorious transition. The way and manner the saint might die is not the question at this point (even though it might have some importance), the important thing is that the saint died as a saint and not a sinner. The host of heaven is waiting to receive the saint. This is more like saying: 'Welcome Home!'. This is where the saint truly belongs.

St. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

So how does the saint came to be saint? What price did the saint paid to stay a saint? How did the saint overcome the battles of life to end and stay unstained by the world?

"... whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

The saints believed in him and by believing, they overcame all the hurdles the enemy placed on their way. The saints believed on the finished work of Christ on the cross. They believed what Christ has said. They believed what Christ is saying through out their lives by the Holy Spirit. They patterned their lives to obey him and choose not follow the way and principles of the world which contradicts the word of God.
The saints who will make heaven will be those who will be led by God throughout their lives. They will be in tune with the heart of God. They will not be insensitive to the demands God will placed on them.

St. Matthew 25:34,45 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:..."

The saints will enter into eternal rest. What will be the push for heaven to admit them?:

"...For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:..."

Jesus paid the price for them. They believed what Christ did for them and they also paid the price of obedience, consistency and growth in the things committed into their hands. They were led by the same Spirit that led Jesus. They will not loose their reward i.e eternity.


"...Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you..."

There will be those who will not make it to heaven, they will find themselves in hell. This is the place of perpetual torment and sorrow where no man should desire. Being in hell is the second death apart from the death of the life of sin.

Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

May you be free from the power of the second death. May the power that is controlling you into hell be broken in Jesus name. The liberty of being in Christ is your portion. You shall not suffer from the pain of the second death. You will overcome. What is it to overcome?

Revelation 3:5 "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

You need to overcome sin and satan's temptation to sin. You will need to overcome the lure of the world to apply principles that corrupts. You will need to overcome the desire of things that blur your vision of God and your purpose of existence. When you overcome, there is a reward handed to you when you finally cross over from time to eternity.

"... "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life..."

Will you overcome? Will you believe Jesus and what he said concerning you? Will you turn your back against satan and his temptations and all the lure to sin and hate God? If you say a yes, then you are in and the Holy Spirit of God will step in to help you.

Pray:
My Lord, what joy to know that there is a heaven for me. Take my hands and lead me. I break away from sin and hold of satan. Open Your word and make it clear to me and order my steps in the right path of righteousness. I am on my way to heaven. I will make heaven. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Healing And Health

Jesus Knew When To Start And When To Stop

Day 18: Prayers, Answers And Deliverance