Day 30: Prayers, Answers And Deliverance

          


30 Days With Jesus

Prayers, Answers And Deliverance


Day 30:


 "So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, 'Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.'"

John 11:41-42 


Look at Lazarus dead and here we have Jesus praying a prayer of thanks. The wisdom of thanksgiving is that God is appreciated and that moves Him to do bigger things. What did Jesus thank God about? "Father, I thank you that you have heard me." It is appreciation and at the same time expression of faith. Lazarus came back to life. Will you appreciate God and by faith, dead situations will come back to life. We give God thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Healing And Health

Jesus Knew When To Start And When To Stop

Day 18: Prayers, Answers And Deliverance