Blessings And Favour Genesis 30:27 "And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake." To be favoured is to have the tendency to be accepted or liked by another person. If you are favoured by someone, the person will have a soft heart towards you which will result to the person be willing to help you in ways that he or she will not normally help others. If you are favoured you could be given opportunities out of the normal without coarsiion. You can be given audience, a job, gifts, preference and preferred more than another (or others). Favour could make you exert very little energy and get a lot more out of the little. To be favoured is part of the blessings of God. While others have to use all kinds of tricks and gimmicks and remote control measures to get what they want, the favoured person finds himself or herself getting things done with much ease. Sometimes, it...
Comments
Post a Comment